- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Belcourt Vista Views // Offering fine understated elegance signature to the Pacific Northwest, and perched on the northwestern slope of Clyde Hill, this tastefully updated contemporary home is as comfortable for a party of two as it is for twenty five. Evergreen vista views of Lake Washington are framed by floor to ceiling windows and an updated, warm, neutral color palette. The main floor master suite with sitting area and generous walk in closet are an owner's delight. Lower level is centered on an oversized lounge area complete with second kitchen, fireplace, and exterior access to patio and grounds. Adjacent to lower level community space is a private bedroom wing, laundry, and spacious second master suite or flex space. Completely private shy half-acre lot. Contact Jay Kipp, Listing Agent, at 206-853-9153 or firstname.lastname@example.org for private showing.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1731447
- Area: Bellevue/West Of
- Bathrooms: 4 (3 full, 1 half)
- Community: Clyde Hill
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Clyde Hill Elem
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- High School: Bellevue High
- Interior Square Footage: 6,240
- Junior High School: Chinook Mid
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 22,518
- Lot Style: Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Drought Res Landscape, Paved Street
- Property Type: Residential
- Style: NW Contemporary
- Year Built: 1985
- Web ID: SVFDSB
- Site Features: Athletic Court, Deck, Dog Run, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, Hot Tub/Spa, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Brick, Wood
- Heating / Cooling: Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, 90%+ High Efficiency, HEPA Air Filtration
- Parking Type: Garage-Attached, Off Street (3 Spaces)
- Roofing: Composition
- View: City, Lake, Mountain
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $32,572
- Taxes (Year): 2020